Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's been a while...

since I really injured myself. I guess I always considered myself to be pretty lucky when it came to my health, especially the last six years or so. I've moved cross country and back, camped out in some pretty remote locations, found a scorpion under my bed once, hiked in some rather treacherous terrains, ran in a marathon and have always walked away unscathed. Then somehow I managed to dislocate my right shoulder screwing around playing basketball with some buddies. I made them give me the x-rays because, you know, x-rays are cool. Check out the before and after from the night in the ER:





Don't worry - it felt the world better once they popped it back in and the road to recovery is smooth sailing.

-Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment