Thursday, November 4, 2010

Boston Engagement Photos | Fall in New England

So many fun things about this shoot. First great thing - I loved that the couple chose this location because it has real meaning for them. Second great thing - Fall in New England. Third great thing - well just that Shannon and Jonathan are so into each other and almost forgot I was there = fantabulous photos. Last great thing - a big pile of leaves! Engagement sessions are a fun icebreaker to get used to our relaxed style of photography. Now take a look:

This could be my favorite from the shoot.










Thanks again Shannon and Jonathan - can't wait for your wedding at Zukas Hilltop Barn next year.

- Randall

Boston Wedding Photographers, G+M Photographers, are now booking events for the 2011 season. Please inquire about our availability today!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is one of my favorite sessions you've done! I love the leaf jumping series and the one of them sitting in the field with the mountains behind. Gorgeous, natural processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stacy - great location and fun people - it definitely was a good shoot. I can't wait to shoot their wedding next year.
    - Randall

    ReplyDelete