Friday, January 28, 2011

The Best Camera |

'The camera for an artist is just another tool. It is no more mechanical than a violin if you analyze it. Beyond the rudiments, it is up to the artist to create art, not the camera.' - Brett Weston

I think people sometimes get caught up in the technical aspects of photography, all the gear, all the gadgets and all the cool new software.  Nothing artistic was every created solely because of any of that.  I've been getting addicted to my new camera phone, on the Droid X.  Nothing fancy and it's what I have with me more often than not.  Don't worry I won't be showing up to your wedding with only my phone to start the photography (unless as a complete joke).  But here's a few I made over the past few months I really enjoy.  Now take a look:



















- Randall


G+M Photographers, Boston Wedding Photographers, is now booking for the 2011 & 2012 wedding seasons.  Please inquire about your date today.

No comments:

Post a Comment