Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Engagement Shoot in MA | Abandoned Drive-in Style

Engagement Shoot in MA  |  Abandoned Drive-in Style

Ashley + Eddie

I was a bit like a kid in a candy store when Ashley said she didn't really know where to do their engagement photos.  She said they were up for anything, but I'm not sure if she knew what that meant to me.  Nothing like Pandora's box but I always try to have a primo location up my sleeve.  Theresa and I had drove by this place at least a year earlier and we knew it would be a great shooting spot.  The No Trespassing signs made the logistics a bit iffy but you have to love it when a plan comes together!
















- Randall

Boston Wedding Photographers, Garnick Moore Photographers, specializing in documenting the significant milestone moments in peoples lives.  Inquire today to see if they are available to shoot your wedding, engagement, event or family.

No comments:

Post a Comment