Friday, August 1, 2014

Bar Harbor Maine destination wedding | preview

Here's a quick little preview from the full blog post I'll put together in the next day or so. Theresa and I had such a great time traveling up to Bar Harbor to be a part of Beth and Bob's wedding. We made a nice little trip of it and camped out on the Maine coast for a day or two on the way up. And Acadia National Park is one of my favorite camping spots on the East coast so we had to spend some time there as well :) Here are a few images I wanted to highlight, really love these ones. Sometimes I feel like we're blessed or just insanely lucky to be in such a beautiful place, with amazing people, and the exact right perfect clouds. Full blog post coming soon.




- Randall and Theresa, Garnick Moore Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment