Thursday, November 20, 2014

Boston engagement photographer | Piers Park engagement shoot

Had this great early morning engagement shoot with Kate and Christian a while back. Christian had the idea for Pier Park and I was glad he did. I had never been over there before and as Christian is a pilot he used to live in the neighborhood because of the proximity to Logan. I love it when a client's idea can introduce me to a new place around Boston or New England. And it didn't help that we ended up with a pretty perfect morning and to top it off mother nature gave us a little magic at the end (ok it was just a little rain, but the resulting image looks pretty magical to me). Keep your eye out for more of Kate and Christian, with their Zukas Hilltop Barn wedding which I'll try and post soon. Enjoy!







- Randall

Looking for creative and different engagement photos around Boston or New England? Please inquire about my availability today.

No comments:

Post a Comment