Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2014 Best of Engagements | Boston engagement photography

Ah yes, the end of the year recap. One of my favorite times of the year and one of my favorite posts to put together. Well, searching through the 12,000+ engagement photos I captured for our 2014 and 2015 couples is a tedious task, but it's also an amazing way to see what I did right, what worked best, and what I might want to try and incorporate in any upcoming shoots. One thing is for sure, it really solidifies something I already knew, I love shooting the engagement sessions! I know it's become something the wedding industry says you're 'supposed' to do during the wedding process, but I think it's much more than that. How often do you make the time and find an excuse to get all gussied up with the one you love and have great images made so you can look back at something beautiful from this time together in your lives? No one likes to hear, but this time of year it's something I think about a lot, 'tempus fugit'! Times flies and there's nothing we can do about it. One of the things I love about photography so much is that it can in fact stop time. I hope people will look back at the engagement photos I create in 10 or 20 years and remember a time when they were a little younger, maybe a little better looking, and completely head over heels in love with the person they are about to marry. So much stress and $$ goes into a wedding, if nothing else the engagement photos can be an escape from all that. A momentary oasis for two people to remember what it's all about, what's really important. Sounds pretty good to me :) Here's a small sample of what you'll see in the slide-show. You can watch it here from the blog or directly on my YouTube channel. Enjoy and Happy New Year!




















Watch the hd version here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLup7d20qNQ#t=51


- Randall

Boston and New England engagement photographer, Randall Garnick, specialize in creative and natural photos of couples in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment