Thursday, July 2, 2015

Quail Lodge wedding, Carmel wedding photographer | the wedding of Kristen and Steve

The entire Monterey Peninsula of California has a special place in my heart and it always will. It's the type of place you dream about after you leave. Steinbeck wrote, "Cannery Row in Monterey in California is a poem, a stink, a grating noise, a quality of light, a tone, a habit, a nostalgia, a dream" (from his novel Cannery Row). That pretty much sums it up.

So I was super excited and honored when Kristen and Steve inquired about having me photograph their wedding at the beautiful Quail Lodge in Carmel. And I already knew how much fun the wedding would be as I photographed Kristen's brother's wedding a few years back at Lake Tahoe. The family is a blast, enough said. And I loved how Kristen and Steve included great personal touches into the wedding day, including a cool knot tying during the ceremony (pun completely intended all around). We couldn't have asked for a better day, with perfect weather and that gorgeous California sunshine :) Enjoy a few of my favorites:

Something about crafting an image like this and fitting a loving couple into a beautiful landscape, simply gets right to my heart.













































7 more reasons I love the Monterey area:








Best,
Randall

Looking for a wedding photographer to craft gorgeous images of your wedding on the Monterey Peninsula? Look no further...see more of my work here and inquire here to see if I have your 2016 wedding date still available. Thanks so much for your interest in my wedding photography and I look forward to capturing your unique wedding story.

No comments:

Post a Comment