Thursday, April 14, 2016

New Hampshire backyard wedding | Kiera and John

There's something about New Hampshire for me. My family had a house in Wolfeboro years and years ago when I was growing up and my brother was married up there as well. So a trip to New Hampshire to shoot an intimate backyard wedding sounded amazing when I was contacted by Kiera and John. Rustic elements, kittens, a big tent, kegs of craft beer and a beautiful sunset made this a perfect wedding day. A clear starry night made for great photos at the end of the night. Take a look at some of my favorites:  








































- Randall

Authentic. Creative. Romantic. Photography for today's discerning couples.

New England and destination wedding photographer, Randall Garnick, specializes in documenting couples in love. Please inquire today to see if your 2016 and 2017 wedding date is still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment