Thursday, July 21, 2016

Heritage Museums and Gardens, Cape Cod wedding | Danielle and Mike

Danielle and I went to high school together so I was really excited when she and her fiancee Mike choose me to photograph their Cape Cod wedding at the Heritage Museums and Gardens. This was a new venue for me and I was blown away by how gorgeous the property is but also by how amazing and professional all the staff was. I highly recommend this venue if you're looking for a unique Cape Cod property. Danielle and Mike were so lucky to get perfect weather for the wedding day and the light around the Heritage Museums and Gardens was so pretty we had to explore and play :) It was so fun to see some high school faces at the wedding and get to meet more of their great group of friends that weren't afraid to dance the night away. Take a look at some of my favorites:

Venue: Heritage Museums and Gardens
Catering: The Casual Gourmet
Flowers: East Sandwich Flower & Gift
DJ: 2 Way Entertainment





















































- Randall

Authentic, creative and romantic wedding photography for today's discerning couples.

Boston, New England and destination wedding photographer, Randall Garnick, specializes in photographing couples in love in a natural and artful style. Inquire today to see if your date is available and to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment