Thursday, December 8, 2016

Arnold Arboretum engagement photos, Boston wedding photographer | Camy and Jon

The Arnold Arboretum in Jamaica Plain is always a popular location for Boston engagement photos. It's one of the largest public spaces in the Boston area and I would argue the most gorgeous if you're looking for a truly natural vibe. And if you hit it just right, with some New England Fall foliage and some beautiful light...it can't be beat. So that takes us to Camy and Jon, whose wedding I'll be photographing next year at The Lyman Estate in Waltham. I think Camy and Jon were a little hesitant at first but I always use a casual and relaxed approach to photographing couples naturally and we came away with so many beautiful images. And I think they had a great time too ;) Take a look at some favorites.












- Randy

Authentic, creative and romantic engagement and wedding photography for today's discerning couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment