Friday, February 24, 2017

Fun Friday | Kitchen Renovations

Haven't done a Fun Friday post for a while, so if you're looking for something photography related go ahead and skip right over this one :) No hard feelings, I promise. This project is a good 5 years in the making and I'm so psyched right now to be renovating the kitchen and dining space in my house. I joke with everyone I could probably wait and maybe the 80s orange countertops would come back in style but I can't hold out for that. Not going to happen. Here's the, more or less, before photos. Excuse the mess as I had already starting tearing things apart but the time I thought to take photos. General plan is new windows, new door, new floor, paint some color on the walls (see some choices I'm deciding between below), all new moldings, paint the cabinets, new lighting (some already installed), and them I'm planning on building a few custom pieces as well. We'll see how all that goes...wish me luck!! Happy Friday.

- Randy









No comments:

Post a Comment