Thursday, March 16, 2017

St. Martin destination wedding | Kristina and Dan part I

Simply looking back through all these photos from Kristina and Dan's St. Martin destination wedding brings a huge smile to my face. And no it's not because we're still recovering from a recent blizzard here in New England. Someone much smarter than me always says, that as photographers we're only as good as our clients. And Kristina and Dan make me look good :) During the planning process with them I really stressed I wanted to capture more than simply the day they said 'I do'. But also the experience and feeling of the trip to St. Martin for their wedding celebration. So I was happy to be able to hang out with them and their family and friends and capture so many special, beautiful and fun moments. This post is part one, a few details from around the island, a group beach trip to Orient Beach and a dusk trip with Kristina and Dan so they could leave a love locket on one of the local bridges. Enjoy and check back for the wedding day post next week.

- Randy





















No comments:

Post a Comment