Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Towers wedding, Narragansett Rhode Island | Andrea and Matt

I always love getting the opportunity to head down to Rhode Island, or anywhere near the coast really, for a wedding. It's the sand, the ocean air, the happy people, the beautiful light and color. Something about it makes me smile a bit easier. So when Andrea and Matt booked me for their wedding in Narragansett I was super excited. They selected the classic New England church, South Ferry Church, and also the historic wedding venue The Towers for the reception. Since they are currently living in New Jersey I didn't have the chance to meet either of them before the wedding day, but that didn't stop us from having an amazing day. So many of my clients are either traveling to New England for their wedding or I'm traveling for a destination event, so it's pretty normal for me now. Skype or other video calls are always a close second to meeting up in person. The coast was really important to Andrea and Matt so we did their intimate first look right by the ocean which allowed for some lovely photos afterwards as well. Thanks to all the great vendors who helped make the day special for these two and their family and friends :) Enjoy some favorites.

- Randy
















































Vendors - Venue: The Towers | Church: South Ferry Church | Flowers: Fleur & Stitch | Video: LM Productions

Authentic, creative and romantic wedding photography all over New England. Please inquire today to see if your 2017 and 2018 wedding date is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment