Friday, July 30, 2010

Fine Art Photography | Art & Passion

I've been lucky enough to sell a few of my fine art prints recently and that is so amazing. It's the ultimate compliment - when someone likes one of the images I made enough to want to live with it and purchase it. In our digital age so many of the images I really love only make it out into the world in the form of being on my art website, www.randallgarnick.com. And as nice of a way to showcase the landscape photography and abstract photography that I am passionate about - making prints, having them matted and framing them is really like breathing life into them. Here's a few that have sold lately - I love the panoramic print in the center that was made on the Pacific coast in California. Enjoy.



- Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment