Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bridal Shoes | "I' "Do" Down to my Sole

Bridal Shoes | "I' "Do" Down to my Sole

I like to believe most guys have a little romantic side to them, at least hidden somewhere in there.  The first time I saw a groom make the extra effort was before he made it to the alter on his wedding day. One of my college buddies was getting married and he had taken a black sharpie to the sole of his shoes, left foot read “I” and the right foot read, “do”. When everyone knelt down at the alter to pray during the ceremony everybody “awed”.  He was a true romantic ahead of the curve.

I have yet to see another groom write on the soles of his shoes but I have however seen quite a few romantic brides out there. They now even make rhinestone stickers, one for each shoe. I’m pretty sure they don’t come with instructions so be careful on the placement – left “I” and right “do”. We wouldn’t want anyone questioning you?

If you don’t have stickers, don’t want them or won’t be kneeling a cute idea I have shared with a few maids and matrons of honor is to have the bridesmaids leave their best wishes on the sole of the shoes so the bride will have them with her all day.

You never know, the groom might want to leave a note for his soul mate too ;)







- Theresa, self-titled shoe fashionista

Thanks for reading another monthly installment of all things Bridal Shoes! Check back soon for more adventures in the life of amazing bridal shoes and the gorgeous brides that wear them. Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment