Friday, June 28, 2013

California Bridal Shoot | CA wedding photographers

California Bridal Shoot | CA wedding photographers

Going to California is always my favorite trip. Family, food, and friends. California has it all for me. Randall and I went out to California for another jam packed vacation this spring. We hit the North Bay at the most perfect time, warm weather and hills full of wild flowers. Randall had to come back to New England ahead of me. The day after he left the most beautiful high cirrus clouds moved in, so of course I had to book a bridal shoot to take advantage of the beautiful light. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.










- Theresa

Sonoma, NorCal and New England wedding photographers, Garnick Moore Photographers, specialize in documenting couples in love. Based outside of Boston, we work all over New England, Northern California and a select number of destination each wedding season.  Please inquire today to see if you date is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment