Tuesday, August 25, 2015

One from the road | Gros Morne National Park

While I have an actual internet connection for the next day or so I thought it would be a good time to post a quick favorite from this Canada road trip I'm currently on. Gros Morne National Park in Canada is on the island of Newfoundland and it has a few remarkable views. However, being on the coast, in August, it also has some serious fog. It was actually pretty dismal and rainy all day and I was waiting and hoping the sky would do something or the sun would break through for even an instant. Maybe I do have a little good luck left as when I was driving by this scene the moment I was waiting for began to take shape. I pulled over at the first available spot, grabbed my camera and make a handful of frames before the clouds took over once again and the magic was gone. More from Canada to come soon, truly some beautiful country up here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment