Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Photo Adventure | Back from Canada

So I'm finally back from what ended up being a couple of weeks driving around the Northeastern part of Canada. See the map below for the general route I settled on. I've had some people ask why did I choose that location of all the places to go? Well, kind of on a whim. I heard some interesting things about St. John's in Newfoundland and then I realized Cape Spear, about 20 minutes from St. John's, is the most Eastern point in North American and that sealed the deal for a destination. A little research helped me get inspired to check out 4 of Canada's National Parks as well. So amazing to be on the road, travel around, hike, camp, take in sunrises and sunsets and get a flavor of another part of the world. Really planted the travel bug in me again! I was blessed with beautiful days, warm temps, and gorgeous clouds. I'll be posting a new image from my trip every day on my Instagram account so if you're not following me and you're interested to see some great images, take a look:


Happy Tuesday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment