Wednesday, January 11, 2017

2016 Best of Engagements | New England engagement photography

It's not too late for a 'best of' post, right? Good...because this is going to be the first of a few for what was a truly great 2016. Starting off is a small sample of my favorite engagement photos from the last year or so. What I love to do with each couple is ask them to choose a location that has meaning to them. For some, it's where they had their first date. For others it's a favorite hike or favorite part of the city where they spend time together. I believe it's those images that are going to stand the test of time and have significance years down the road. And that's what I want to help create for each of my clients. Add in my authentic, creative and romantic style and it's a recipe for success. So take a look at some favorites :)

- Randy

More can be found here:

http://randallgarnick.blogspot.com/p/portfolio-engagements.html

and here:

https://www.instagram.com/rgarnick_photo/

























No comments:

Post a Comment