Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Boston College Engagement Shoot | Johanna and Nick

Happy New Year!! Wow, 2017 and I can't believe it. I was lucky to spend my New Year Eve photographing a beautiful wedding and amazing party at the Seaport Hotel. How was yours?

I'll be sharing some favorites from 2016 wedding and engagements shoots soon but wanted to show off this great engagement session as well. I hadn't been back to Boston College in years so I was excited to be back on campus and see all the progress and updates that the college has made. But more important was getting to know Johanna and Nick before their wedding at Elm Bank this coming May. We had a great time walking around, visiting some of their favorite locations and taking advantage of the gorgeous Fall day. They were full of smiles and easy laughter so I know the wedding will be more of the same. Here's a few favorites.

- Randy
















No comments:

Post a Comment